Monday, July 27, 2009

New Animation

First and foremost, I'd like to say I posted a new animation on Newgrounds. It's got a score of 3.5 as of now, and I can't help but think that's lower than it aught to be. Yeah, I'm whining about how great and unrespected I am again. I think the complete lack of audio dropped it's score substantially- like, much more than it should have. Sad day.
Here's the link:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/505161

Also, people are still complaining about this being short. Even though it's finished. I don't understand. There is a clear start, middle, and end. There are no loose ends that need tying and it is entertaining (to me, at least) at the length that it is. Why would I want to extend it? I suppose I could put a 20 second long pan of the scenery/intro to the situation that is totally boring like in the most highly-rated cartoon on newgrounds.
Don't get me wrong, that video, "BunnyKill 4," isn't a bad cartoon. It's just that my belief about television, movies, cartoons and the like is that if there is a 20 second or more period that isn't somehow entertaining, it should be cut out.

No comments: