Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's been a while.

I seem to not have posted in a long while. That's because, frankly, I haven't had anything that I particularly wanted to say and I haven't accomplished much of anything on the computer that I could show you.
The main reason I'm posting is to point out that I found out who made this awesome thing, which I posted a link to in a previous post. The author's name is Fred Perry and here's his Youtube account. Honestly, his character designs and coloring aren't that good, but he is SO GOOD at animating, it doesn't matter. His characters have a fluid, consistent, bubbly feeling that is really great. I hope I have the patience and skill to animate like this guy, someday.
On a similar note, I've made a bundle of short animation loops that I think I will put into a single file and post on this blog. I'll probably have Newgrounds host it again. Let's hope that it scores higher than 2/5, this time.

No comments: